If your boat or yacht doesn't have an ice maker, it's time for you to join the 21st century and get your vessel the boat ice maker it deserves--you won't regret it!
Boat ice makers are a necessary addition for your boat and can provide you with a range of benefits including:
- The comfort of home away from home
- Ice for keeping your daily catch fresh
- Endless supply of ice for your drinks
- Ice for injuries on the waves
- Small amount of energy consumption
- Fresh produce, and more!
If you’re still not convinced that you need a boat ice maker, then check out these three enticing models:
1) Eskimo Ice EI1000D - This icebox model is ideal for fisherman that want to keep their catch fresh. With capacities of up to 1,000lbs of ice per day, this boat ice maker produces ice immediately and is easily installed.
2) IceDrink Clear - If you’re looking for clear and fresh ice to keep your drinks fresh, then the IceDrink Clear is for you. Producing nearly 40lbs of ice per day, this boat ice maker is great for entertaining guests and everyday use.
3) Marine Crescent Ice Maker - The Marine Crescent Ice Maker is available in 14 and 15 inch models that produce up to 23lbs of ice per day. As the ultimate compact model, this boat ice maker is great for small vessels with moderate ice demands.
At Beard Marine Group we arm your watercraft with the boat ice maker needed to supply you and your guests with reliable, clean, and fresh ice at all times. Serving Fort Pierce, Coral Gables, Dania Beach, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Key West, and the surrounding areas since 1981, we are delighted to offer you the boat ice makers that your vessel requires. Contact us today to learn more about the boat ice makers your vessel requires.